Second Life is the one of the games invented for entertainment in a virtual world, and is considered to be a breakthrough of modern technology as it is the first game to allow up to 99% reality. The previous two MMO giants to dominate were The World and Life.
There are rules that must be followed. If the player doesn't, the company will cancel the user's account and erase their avatar. Unlike in The World, if a player died in this game their level dropped down by one level, rather than turning back level 1.
- Barrier Master
- Beast Warrior
- Bronze Coin
- Gold Coin
- Crystal Coin
- Dark Elf
- Boulder Spirit
- Flower Spirit
- Grass Spirit
- Leaf Spirit
- Tree Spirit
- Water Spirit
- Wind Spirit
- Standard Weapon: Their level is permanent and does not change after defeating their opponent. They are commonly used by players.
- Godly Weapon: They are the most powerful weapons in the series. Their level is permanent since it is the maximum level. They are ultra rare and nearly impossible to find.
- Bloodthirst (Lv100): A long sword with fancy design on the handle. One of the three Godly swords. (Owner: Arctic Fox)
- Growing Type Weapon: They are able to level up after defeating their opponent. They are equal to Godly Weapons. They are rare and difficult to find.
- Black Sabre: A black Dao (Chinese saber) with a Chinese inscription down one side of the blade. (Owner: Prince)